The device will be offered in two sizes
LCC fast clock
Price: Standard (0.8-inch digits), $89.95; large version (2.3 inch digits), $135.95
Maker: Logic Rail Technologies, 21175 Tomball Pkwy., Ste. 287, Houston, TX, 77070; 281-251-5813; logicrailtech.com
- 12 or 24 hour local time format
- PM indicator
- Ability to change network time and fast throughput
- Configurable functions (power-on pause time, flashing colon when clock is running, and initial/default time).
- Use JMRI PanelPro for advanced features such as event triggering (turning building and street lights on and off)
- Adjustable brightness level
- Two Layout Command Control (LCC) bus sockets for connection to other LCC devices
- Pre-assembled faceplate (standard version)
- Pre-mounted color filter for better visibility (large version)
- Selectable power options (bus, choke and local)
- 12VDC wall transformer (large version)
Release date: Available now
News and products is a regular Trains.com feature for model train operators and builders to get the latest information on locomotives, freight cars, passenger cars, tools, tracks, and more. Model railroad product news may include HO, N, O, S and Z scales. Product release dates and prices vary by each manufacturer.
If you are a manufacturer and have new product releases, please email Editor Cody Grivno at [email protected] for more information.