The World Series of Warzone event returns in 2022 with a huge prize pool of $600,000. Think you have what it takes? Here’s how to sign up for a chance to take on the best of Warzone.
Competitive Warzone is back, with the World Series of Warzone tournament returning for 2022. There’s $300,000 to be won in the NA and EU regions, bringing the prize pool to $600,000.
This time, however, it’s not just streamers and professional gamers who are taking part. In Season 4 Reloaded, Activision will be holding open in-game qualifiers where everyone can compete for their share of the impressive prize pool.
Here’s how to enter the $600,000 World Series of Warzone event, along with the schedule, format, and how to watch the finale.
How to Enter the World Series of Warzone $600,000 Tournament
The World Series of Warzone tournament is open to all players in the NA or EU regions, so you don’t need to be a streamer or professional player to participate.
The in-game Open will take place on a dedicated Warzone playlist, and the top 40 teams from each region will compete in the qualifiers. Then the top 20 will advance to the finals and compete against established pro players and streamers.
Here is everything you need to do to:
- Create an account or log in to GameBattles.com
- Register your Trios squad in your region by August 15 at 6:00 p.m. PT / 9:00 p.m. ET / 2:00 a.m. BST (August 16)
- Enter the World Series of Warzone BR Trios Playlist from August 12, 9:00 a.m. PT through August 15, 9:00 a.m. PT
- If you’re in the top 40 trios in EU or North America, you’ll advance to the qualifiers
- Here, the top 20 trios will advance to the final alongside 20 invited teams and can compete for their region’s $300,000 prize pool.
World Series of Warzone 2022 schedule and format
There will be a 2022 World Series of Warzone tournament in the EU and NA regions, each having a prize pool of $300,000. Additionally, the SoloYolo returns, where a player will take home an additional $100,000 if they manage to claim victory in Solo.
Here are all the World Series of Warzone events and their dates:
- World Series of Warzone In-Game Opener (August 12-15)
- EU qualification (20 August)
- NA Qualifier (August 21)
- EU & SoloYolo Final (September 6)
- NA & SoloYolo Final (September 7)
The format is pretty much the same as other Warzone tournaments such as CDL Resurgence, so here’s a breakdown of the score:
- 1 Elimination = 1 point
- Slot multiplier
- 1st = 2x Points
- 2nd-15th = 1.5x points
- 16th-40th = 1x points
How to watch the World Series of Warzone Finals
The World Series of Warzone Finals will be broadcast on the Call of Duty Twitch channel, but with 20 teams made up of guest players, you should be able to watch their individual gameplay as well.
We’ve embedded the World Series of Warzone Finals Twitch stream above and will be sure to update this piece once we know more about the Finals event.
Even if you fail to qualify for the World Series of Warzone, you can use Season 4 Reloaded’s Titanium Trials mode to earn new weapon camos and Terminator Calling Cards.
Image credit: Activision